Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Perfect "Slaying" Pink Nude Polish For All Skin Tones 💘 ZOYA Polish Review


I admit I don't take care of my nails as much as I should/used to, but I'm trying to change that. So today I decided to polish my nails so they would stop looking homeless and so that I would stop biting them and picking the skin around my nails(damn anxiety). The hardest part about all of this is choosing a nail color. To me, it's like a life or death situation lol. Luckily for me I got my FabFitFun box recently and in there was a nail polish. Thank God I don't have to spend 40 minutes picking between 7 different colors.


The brand of polish that came in the FabFitFun box is by ZOYA. I've never owned a ZOYA Nail Polish before, have you? I was very excited when I saw it. I felt like my ZOYA cherry was popped. My excitement was real! I'm very impressed and slightly in love. 

This ZOYA polish is the prettiest pink nude with brown undertones I've ever seen in all my years of wearing nail polish. This shade would slay any and every skin tone! That is absolutely a fact! Remember though just because it's a beautiful color doesn't mean it's a good formula. Luckily again, this polish is all around awesome!












This polish isn't thick nor thin, it isn't stringy, and it doesn't take a year and 9 months to dry! It goes on smoothly and dries super quick if you apply thin coats at a time. That's with any polish almost though. It only took two thin coats of this polish to get full coverage. It only gets better though! The staying power WITHOUT a top coat is out of this world so imagine it with one. It doesn't chip or smudge off. It's neither sheer or opaque, it's right in the middle. I definitely recommend this polish to everyone. It's $10 on ZOYA's website. I'll put the link below to make the search easier for you. Hope you enjoyed my post lovelies. ♛iCRAiZ - The Makeup Eater


Find it here: http://www.zoya.com/content/item/Zoya/Zoya-Nail-Polish-Avril.html

No comments:

Post a Comment